I’ve seen the Liebster Award going around since I started blogging so I’m excited to have been nominated – here are my answers!
Firstly, thanks very much to the lovely Brilliance Within for nominating me!
Here are my answers to your 11 questions 🙂
What’s the most unusual thing about you?
Oh I don’t know, that’s a tough question… I’d say I’m relatively normal. Errr…I have massive eyes and a peahead? Haha.
Where is your favourite place to go?
What is your earliest memory?
My sisters stealing my sweets hahaha.
What is your most annoying habit?
Being a bit OTT with cleaning…I don’t like dirt!
What makes you laugh?
My boyfriend, he is quite possibly the funniest person (just don’t tell him I said that).
What 3 pictures would you stick on your Dream Vision Board (see my post:How to Create a Dream Vision Board)
- A map of the world so I can circle all the places I want to visit
- If by Rudyard Kipling because it’s so inspiring
- A photo of one of my biggest inspirations (I have many!)
What do you love to do?
Chill with my family and friends, go on holiday, workout, sing… and many more things!
What makes you mad?
People eating loudly and TRAFFIC!
What would you secretly like to do but don’t maybe because you’re too embarrassed or you think people may laugh at you?
Sing in public!
What is your ambition for the future?
To be as happy as I can be, and make my loved ones as happy as they can be. This includes a good career, having children, reaching all my goals…
What is number 1 on your bucket list of things you’d like to do/achieve before you pop your clogs?
Visit America, Japan and Australia – I’d love to go to all these places – definitely on the bucket list!
11 random facts about myself
- I’m left-handed
- I’m double-jointed
- I use ketchup with most foods and can’t eat some foods without it
- I’m a little too addicted to Diet Coke
- I’m a little too obsessed with Amy Winehouse and all her music
- I have long, brown hair
- I have small size 3-4 feet
- I don’t like beer
- I don’t like nuts
- I love chocolate (who doesn’t)
- I love surfing
5 Bloggers I nominate
It’s quite a long award so don’t feel pressured to participate if you don’t want to!
11 Questions I nominate you to answer
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- Who is your biggest inspiration, and why?
- Why did you start blogging and what is your favourite thing about it?
- What’s the weirdest thing about you?
- What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
- What is your dream career?
- What annoys you?
- What are your short-term goals?
- What are your long-term goals?
- If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be?
- Who makes you happiest?
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Good luck to the people I have nominated and I look forward to reading your posts!